Hi,

As the doc says there's no report generated, only an XML file which you can
link to your web site. See http://tinyurl.com/h5rgu

More specifically it says: "Note that only the HTML report gets a link in
the "Project Reports" section in generated menu on the site. If you want to
link the PDF or XML reports you'll need to do that by modifying your
site.xml. For example: [...]"

> Did I miss something? Which file is the XML report supposed to be
> generated to?

There should be a site/clover/clover.xml file generated.

Thanks
-Vincent