Matt,

Where is this dbunit hosted?  I couldn't find it under

http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/

Cheers,
Thomas

On 11/1/06, mraible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have the following configuration for the dbunit plugin:

<plugins>
           <plugin>
               <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
               <artifactId>dbunit-maven-plugin</artifactId>
               <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
               <configuration>
                   <driver>${jdbc.driverClassName}</driver>
                   <username>${jdbc.username}</username>
                   <password>${jdbc.password}</password>
                   <url>${jdbc.url}</url>

<sourceData>${basedir}/src/test/data/sample-data.xml</sourceData>
                   <sourceDataFormat>xml</sourceDataFormat>
               </configuration>
               <executions>
                   <execution>
                       <id>test-compile</id>
                       <phase>test-compile</phase>
                       <goals>
                           <goal>clean-insert</goal>
                       </goals>
                   </execution>
                   <execution>
                       <id>pre-integration-test</id>
                       <phase>pre-integration-test</phase>
                       <goals>
                           <goal>clean-insert</goal>
                       </goals>
                   </execution>
               </executions>
               <dependencies>
                   <dependency>
                       <groupId>${jdbc.groupId}</groupId>
                       <artifactId>${jdbc.artifactId}</artifactId>
                       <version>${jdbc.version}</version>
                   </dependency>
               </dependencies>
           </plugin>

I'm using this in several poms in my application.  Is it possible to
consolidate this so it only resides in one location?  I'm guessing I can
put
it into a top-level pom? If I do that, where should my sample-data.xml
reside so all child modules can see it?

Also, what phase should I use (instead of test-compile) so clean-insert is
skipped when maven.test.skip=true?

Thanks,

Matt
--