Hi,

Thanks for the answers. I not have the following in my pom:

      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-eclipse-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.3-SNAPSHOT</version>
        <configuration>
          <wtpversion>1.5</wtpversion>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

But it seems like maven is not able to find it in any of the following
repositories:

  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <snapshots>
        <enabled>true</enabled>
        <updatePolicy>daily</updatePolicy>
      </snapshots>
      <id>maven2-snapshot-apache</id>
      <name>maven2-snapshot-apache</name>
      <url>http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository</url>
    </repository>
    <repository>
      <snapshots>
        <enabled>true</enabled>
        <updatePolicy>daily</updatePolicy>
      </snapshots>
      <id>maven2-snapshot-codehaus</id>
      <name>maven2-snapshot-codehaus</name>
      <url>http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2</url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>

I even tried building it from trunk, but then I get complaints about other
plugins (maven-plugin-test-harness) it is not able to find.

Can anyone tell me where I can find a precompiled snapshot? Or maybe I have
done something wrong.

Regards,

Minto