mvn is launched by Continuum by using mvn command and the build definition define on your project, by default is '-N clean install'. So continuum build the project with this command 'mvn -N clean install'

For your problem, it's possible you don't have a display on your server.

Emmanuel

Binil Thomas a écrit :
Hi all,

I am using Maven2+Continuum1.0.3+Win2K. I have some automated GUI tests for
my project. In my tests, I take a screenshot of every step using
java.awt.Robot.createScreenCapture
(http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/awt/Robot.html#createScreenCapture(java.awt.Rectangle).

When I run the tests from my desktop, the screen shots work fine. When I run
the tests from the CI server, all my screenshots turn return back images.

My Continuum instance was installed as a service, so I thought that might be
the problem. I uninstalled the service and ran Continuum from the command
prompt. Still I was getting the images as black.

I would like to verify the java command line settings used to launch the mvn
process. Where should I look for this? Any tips?

Thanks,
Binil