Hi,

Thanks again. Yes I have. I also use the the source directory as I have gifs in the class path. I had to set the org directory, make this work. See below.

Without that configuration, I don't have the gifs in the jar and I do not want
to manage the gifs in a separate directory tree (src/main/resources).

What can I do?

Thanks a lot

Timo

        <resources>
          <!-- include the java directory to the resources -->
          <resource>
                <targetPath>org</targetPath>
                <filtering>false</filtering>
                <directory>${basedir}/src/main/java/org</directory>
                <includes>
                  <include>**/*.properties</include>
                  <include>**/*.gif</include>
                  <include>**/*.jpg</include>