jp4 wrote:
I have been using cargo to deploy my application and run integration tests
against the application in container.  Now I would like to have cargo deploy
a war file that contains classes instrumented by cobertura.  In addition, I
would like to be able to merge the results of the unit and integration
tests.  Has anyone done this successfully, if so can you please share your
pom file?

Which layer of the stack are you instrumenting with cobertura? My opinion is that it is v difficult to do that, and for certain layers in the stack, not necessary - i.e. the business and data services layer.

However for the front-end MVC layer, yes it would be highly beneficial, and I am looking for a way to do something similar myself.

Adam