Hello,

I was trying to follow the javadoc instructions here:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-javadoc-plugin/examples/aggregate.html
to generate Javadocs for my entire multimodule project.

If I execute mvn javadoc:javadoc inside one of my modules, it works fine.

However, if I execute mvn javadoc:javadoc in my root project
directory, it can't find the dependencies of my module.  I get a whole
bunch of "package does not exist" errors.

I've simplified things down to where my parent project contains only a
single module, and it still does not work when I try to generate the
javadocs from my parent project.  It's as if the javadoc plugin is
ignoring the dependencies declared in the module's POM.

Any ideas?

-Adam