Hello to everybody,

I am currently trying to refactor a source tree that used to be built with
Ant. The source tree contains of three modules ModuleA, ModuleB and ModuleC.
At startup a property is being given, and based on that property only one of
these modules is being built. The problem is that module A contains all of
the common files, which are used by the other two modules. ModuleB and
ModuleC on the other hand have just two or three files that are specific for
the build being made, and which should replace the corresponding files in
ModuleA. This project used to be built with Ant and there it's not a big
deal to copy to your working directory everything from ModuleA, and then
overwrite the existing files with the ones in ModuleB or ModuleC. Now I try
to port the project to use Maven and I am currently facing this problem: how
to merge the two source-trees from moduleA and one of these: moduleB or
ModuleC?

I tried something like this:
<build>
       <sourceDirectory>../moduleA/src/java</sourceDirectory>
       <sourceDirectory>../moduleB/src/java</sourceDirectory>
</build>
but the roblem is that I cannot have more than one sourceDirectory tag. I am
currently stuck and any help would be appreciated.