On 06/12/06, Ole Ersoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Oooh - Very Cool - I'll definitely be putting find to
good use in the future.

Thanks,
- Ole

--- Max Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/svn/apache/maven$ find . -name
>
> DefaultArtifactRepository.java

./components/maven-artifact-manager/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/artifact/repository/DefaultArtifactRepository.java

> -Max
>
> Ole Ersoy wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does anyone have a link to the Subversion
> > DefaultArtifactRepository.java?  I looked all over
>
> > in the various maven-artifact directories...
> >
> > If I could find it, I could probably figure this
> out.
> >
> > Here's what I'm trying to figure out just in case
> you
> > have know.
> >
> > I created a testcase with a
> DefaultArtifactRepository
> > instance, like this:
> >
> > artifactRepository = new

DefaultArtifactRepository("/home/ole/.m2/","/home/ole/.m2/",
> > null);
> >
> > Then I try to get it to tell me the path to an
> > artifact like this:
> >
> > public void testTemp() {
> >             String artifactId = "apacheds-server-main";
> >             String groupId = "org.apache.directory.server";
> >             String version = "1.5.0-SNAPSHOT";
> >
> >             ArtifactFactory artifactFactory =
> > mojo.getArtifactFactory();
> >             assertNotNull(artifactFactory);
> >
> >             Artifact pom =
> > artifactFactory.createArtifact(groupId,
> artifactId,
> >                             version, null, "pom");
> >             assertNotNull(pom);
> >
> >             String string = artifactRepository.pathOf(pom);
> >             System.out.println(string);
> >     }
> >

> > However when I run this I get a
> NullPointerException
> > like this:
> >
> >     java.lang.NullPointerException
> >     at

org.apache.maven.artifact.repository.DefaultArtifactRepository.pathOf(
DefaultArtifactRepository.java:107)