Hi,

I've found a few posts asking a similar question, but there were no
answers as far as I could tell...

I want to run a site:deploy via an external ssh and get this error message:

  Embedded error: Error performing commands for file transfer
  Exit code 1 - 'ssh' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
  operable program or batch file.

here's what my pom looks like:

   <distributionManagement>
       <site>
           <id>csa-repository</id>
           <url>scpexe://maven-remote:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/Storage/web/iris2</url>
       </site>
   </distributionManagement>

and settings.xml:

<servers>
   <server>
     <id>csa-repository</id>
     <username>maven-remote</username>
     <passphrase>xxxxx</passphrase>
     <configuration>
       <sshExecutable>c:\winnt\plink.exe</sshExecutable>
       <scpExecutable>c:\winnt\pscp.exe</scpExecutable>
     </configuration>
    </server>
 </servers>

According to the docs, this is all I need.  What am I missing?

Thanks
D.