Is your maven newly installed? If it is try to append -U on your maven
command.

-allan

On 1/17/07, Maria Odea Ching <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Joseph,

It means that your project dependency (maven-directory-plugin) does not
exist in your local repo and when
maven tried to download it from the central repo,  it couldn't also find
it there.

You could try to build the dependency from source and install it in you
local repo using "mvn install"

Hope this helps! :-)

Thanks,
Deng