OK I've also been waiting for an answer on this.  Anyone know?

On 1/15/07, jp4 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Recently I have had some issues with version management where we upgrade a
particular artifact to a new version, but some how, not all projects
reference the new version.  I have tried to mitigate this by making use of
the dependencyManagement section which works nicely.

I would still however, like to clean out the local repository (only a
certain directory com/foo) so that I don't encounter this problem in the
future.  My problem now is that I have a pom.xml that builds all of my
modules.  In addition, this pom uses the antrun plugin to remove the
directory from the local repo.  This works fine if I do a mvn clean then a
mvn install, but if I do a mvn clean install, the last thing that happens
is
the delete.  Is there any way to have this run before any of the modules
are
built?

Thanks,

jp4