On Jan 21, 2007, at 1:25 AM, c_inconnu2 wrote:

That works !

Documentation updated.

Thanks for your help. Is there any plan to support "statementContext" in the plugin ?

We need to support it but it's not done yet. Create a JIRA issue if it's not there already. I'll probably be able to spend some time on the plugin end of next week.

I'd like to exclude all my loggers... BTW, I'll try to understand how that works and see if i can contribute

Cool!

Thanks
-Vincent

David DIDIER

Vincent Massol a écrit :
Hi David,

I think the reason is because the <contextFilter> configuration element is a property of the report mojo and thus it needs to be defined in the <reporting> section and not in the <build> section. For example:

<reporting>
    <excludeDefaults>true</excludeDefaults>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-clover-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
          <!-- Verify that context filters work -->
          <contextFilters>try</contextFilters>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </reporting>

Let me know if this works for you and I'll update the documentation.

Thanks
-Vincent