Can you provide a general overview of what you changed to do your custom
authentication please?

On 1/22/07, Martin van den Bemt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

A couple of things :

- Authentication is left to another system (our portal)
- Implemented group security (so a member of group x only see projects
that belong to x), This is
also dynamically mapped to our portal
- We use cvs, so adding projects to continuum is kind of a PITA (we don't
have a viewcvs type system
we can use from continuum), so I integrated wagon-scm into continuum, so
we can add projects by
there scm url.
- Make it work in proxy mode (with https).

Based on 1.0.3 btw and 80% of the changes are not really portable, so
that's why there are no
patches for 1.0.3 in this area ;)

Mvgr,
Martin