I would suggest creating jar A in a subproject rather than in the parent.

On 1/30/07, ritesh_riv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In my project , suppose project A is parent for project B.
In such a case, project A packaging should be of type pom.
Then how can i get a jar for project A if needed.
I need the jar to be installed in my local repository.
Do i need to go and change pom.xml each and every time.