From: Vidya Mahavadi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 1 February 2007 8:35 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: jboss-maven-plugin

Where is settings.xml located.. I cannot find it in jboss or my project
folder. I am using jboss 4.0.5 and maven2.

"Arik Kfir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
31/01/2007 17:51
Please respond to
"Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>

"Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: jboss-maven-plugin

the <server> specifies the corresponding "<server>" block in your
settings.xml file which should contain the username/password to login to
the
machine where the jbosshome is located.

On 1/31/07, Wayne Fay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't use jboss-m-p. However reading the error message, I would try
> removing the <server>default</> line from the config and try again.
>
> Wayne
>
> On 1/31/07, Vidya Mahavadi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am trying to use jboss-maven-plugin(maven2) from codehaus for
> deployment
> > in jboss 4.0. Here is my plugin configuration, can anyone please tell
me
> > what I am missing in here..
> >
> >            <plugin>
> >                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
> >                <artifactId>jboss-maven-plugin</artifactId>
> >                <configuration>
> >                    <jbossHome>c:/software/jboss-4.0.5.GA</jbossHome>
> >                    <server>default</server>
> >                    <hostName>localhost</hostName>
> >                    <port>8080</port>
> >                    <fileName>
> >
> > ${project.build.directory}\${project.build.finalName}.${
> project.packaging}
> >                    </fileName>
> >
> >                </configuration>
> >            </plugin>
> >
> > And here is the error trace.
> >
> > [INFO] [jboss:deploy]
> > [INFO] Deploying

C:\Vidya\WorkSpace\dealamendments\target\dealamendments-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
> > to JBoss.
> > [INFO]

> > [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> > [INFO]

> > [INFO] Mojo error occurred: Server not defined in settings.xml:
default

http://www.rmb.co.za/web/elements.nsf/online/disclaimer-communications.html