Any more information you could provide about why it failed to create the needed directories (run with the -e option)? The directory that is used to copy the files to is taken from either the maven.site.stage.directory property or (if this is not set) the pom.siteDirectory setting in your project.xml. You might check your permissions there, etc.

HTH,
-Lukas

alonushhh wrote:
Hi,

I'm using jdk1.5.0_03  with maven 1.1.

I ran multiproject:site-deploy which ran site:generate on all of my
subprojects successfully, but when it started to deploy the site using the
file system method, it failed to create the needed directories.

Is there a property or a goal that I need to run to create the directory
hierarchy from my target/docs directory to my deploy directory?

-- Thanks