Hi,

I'm trying to change a parameter value, so that the new value could be
seen by other plugins...

I wrote two simple mojos, both have a String type public field named
"param" with "@parameter expression="${telefon}" annotation. One mojo
presents current value (defined in projects pom) and then assigns a
new value to this field. Other mojo just presents the current value,
which is still the same as defined in the pom. The order in which both
mojos are executed is right.

Now... am I trying to accomplish something impossible, or just doing it wrong?

Best regards,
Bartosz Zoladkowski