From: Riboe, Jens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 8:00 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: 'dependency:copy' does not work

>> However it appears that some people want to use
>> it from the CLI (which the goal wasn't originally conceived to do)
I didn't.
It was bound to the package phase and I run 'mvn package'

Therfore,

http://www.nabble.com/dependency-plugin-at-maven.org-tf3019806.html#a840

<outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}/alternateLocation</outputDir

<destFileName>optional-new-name.jar</destFileName>

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/examples/copying