Hello, I am invoking some ant targets using maven antrun plugin but I cant
see how to pass maven properties to Ant build file. For example, I have the
following maven property:

<properties>
   <jws.path>src/main/javawebstart</jws.path>
</properties>

But this properties is not accessible in ant build. Even if I put the ant
target inside pom.xml I cant access it. If I execute the config below:

<plugin>
   <executions>
       <execution>
           <phase>compile</phase>
           <configuration>
               <tasks>
                   <echoproperties />
               </tasks>
           </configuration>
           <goals>
               <goal>run</goal>
           </goals>
       </execution>
   </executions>
   <dependencies>
       </dependency>
           <groupId>ant</groupId>
           <artifactId>ant-optional</artifactId>
           <version>1.5.3-1</version>
       </dependency>
   </dependencies>
</plugin>

I get only theses properties:

[INFO] [antrun:run {execution: default}]
[INFO] Executing tasks
[echoproperties] #Ant properties
[echoproperties] #Tue Feb 06 16:56:03 GMT-03:00 2007
[echoproperties] ant.project.name=DummyProject
[echoproperties] basedir=C\:\\Eclipse3.2.1\\workspace\\Atendimento
[INFO] Executed tasks

I already have try use propertyset with "ant" task to pass ${
project.properties} but without success.

--
Marcos Silva Pereira
recife - pe