From: EJ Ciramella [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 7 February 2007 4:43 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: compile tries to bundle up the ear - should it?

Yeah, this is kinda nuts, even after running an install, I see things
getting rebuilt:

[INFO] Building withdrawalEJB
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
----
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
Compiling 3 source files to
E:\work\39-FUSED\frontoffice\ltyApp\ejb\withdrawal\target\classes
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] No sources to compile
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] No tests to run.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] Building jar:
E:\work\39-FUSED\frontoffice\ltyApp\ejb\withdrawal\target\withdrawalEJB-
1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
E:\work\39-FUSED\frontoffice\ltyApp\ejb\withdrawal\target\withdrawalEJB-
1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar to E:\work\m2\Repository\lty\withdrawa

Shouldn't this happen just once?  Why each time?