If it doesn't, it should.

On 3/2/07, Elid OR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

Here my problem, I would like to specify the next version of my project
when I
release with the maven 2 release plugin in batch mode (in a continuous
integration process) because it does not handle my incrementation
convention.
In fact It can not parse the version number for incrementing because it
starts with a letter.

Is there a way to specify the next version number of a release when using
batch mode ? Something like "mvn
release:prepare -Dmaven.next.version=my.next.version --batch-mode" ?

I did not find anything in the documentation.

Thanks

Elid