Mmmm, I think there was a mention in another thread to how to create
several artifacts for different configurations in only one call to mvn
(I think it was related to create jars with and without debug
information, or something like that).

Maybe the same technique could be applied here, but I haven't been able
to find the thread :-( Does anybody remember the thread I am talking about?

Regards,
Rodrigo

David Jackman wrote:
> Maven won't deploy to more than one repository at all, let alone having
> some artifacts go to one repository and a different set go to another.
> I've created a pom with two profiles indicating a different
> distributionManagement section and activated both, but the artifact was
> only deployed to the first repository.
>
> A quick look at Jira didn't find an enhancement request for deploys to
> multiple repositories; I should write that up, since I still do want to
> do it.  But even that wouldn't do what you're looking to do.  What you
> want would require earmarking each artifact for specific repositories.
> That would probably require the support of the plugins creating the
> artifacts (since they are the only things that know about these
> artifacts).
>
> ..David..

- --
GRID SYSTEMS, S.A.             Rodrigo Ruiz
Parc Bit - Edificio 17         Research Coordinator
07121 Palma de Mallorca        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Baleares - Spain               Tel: +34 971 435 085
http://www.gridsystems.com/    Fax: +34 971 435 082