zip and deploy? if so, use assembly:attached

On 3/27/07, mraible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm currently migrating an ASP-based site to Maven and Subversion. The
previous site didn't use any source control, so the "images" directory is
quite large (1 GB).  I can exclude/include this directory easily enough
with
the maven-war-plugin and profiles, but I'm wondering what's the best way
zip it up as part of the build process. Should I use the
maven-antrun-plugin, or is there a better way?

Thanks,

Matt