I'm writting a MoJo that uses a utility Iwhich, in turn, uses Spring. When I
invoke the utility (with the correct classpath) from the command line
everything works fine. When I invoke the MoJo from Eclipse everything still
works fine. However, when I invoke the MoJo from mvn it tells me:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected
exception parsing XML document from class path resource
[com/myco/foo/util/myUtility/engine.xml]; nested exception is
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Class
[org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.SimplePropertyNamespaceHandler] does
not implement the NamespaceHandler interface
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Class
[org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.SimplePropertyNamespaceHandler] does
not implement the NamespaceHandler interface

A capture of the mvn invocation is at http://rafb.net/p/fOEW5I52.html

It smells like a classloader issue but I'm too new to m2 to know which way
to jump. Any ideas?

Thanks,
James