De: Nick Stolwijk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé: jeudi 19 avril 2007 19:59
À: Maven Users List
Objet: Re: Maven : deploy strategy

When building a war module (packaging=war) all the dependencies are
included in the war file. WEB-INF/lib. What do you mean by making
available?

Nick S.

Marouane Amraoui wrote:
> Thx
>
> If i use my application server is only a servlet engine(like tomcat) ,
so it does'n support ear. In this case I must use a war file. So what are
all possible way to make these jar file (declared in my pom files) available
on my application server ?