the build-classpath seems to be broken on windows:

c:\webarch\.maven-local-repo\aopalliance\aopalliance\1.0\aopalliance-1.0.jar:c:\
webarch\.maven-local-repo\asm\asm\1.5.3\asm-1.5.3.jar:c:\webarch\.maven-local-re

Its separating the elements with ':' not ';' -- did someone not use
File.PATH_SEPARATOR ?