How would you "post process" a jar and what phase would that process
be bound to?

On 4/11/07, Jerome Lacoste <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 4/11/07, JesseLiu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> All,
> I have a jar project.  When packaging,  I want  some specified class excuded
from the jar file. How should I do ?

> Thanks for any suggestions!

not sure if this is possible before the packaging. You can always
post-process your jar to remove some classes,  but I wonder why you
need that....

What kind of classes do you need to remove ?

Jerome