No, this is not sufficient as there is additional metadata required.

You should install Archiva, Proximity, Artifactory, etc.

Wayne

On 4/27/07, Petr V. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have to set up repository for the developers in my company.

I added following in my settings.xml and run http server at localhost

<profile>
 <id>default-repositories</id>
     <repositories>
  <repository>
      <id>my-internal</id>
      <url>http://localhost:9999/repository/</url>
  </repository>
     </repositories>

     <pluginRepositories>
  <pluginRepository>
      <id>my-internal</id>
      <url>http://localhost:9999/repository/</url>
      </pluginRepository>
  </pluginRepositories>
     </profile>
</profiles>

<activeProfiles>
   <activeProfile>default-repositories</activeProfile>
</activeProfiles>

Now issue is, how can I install the required jar file etc into
localhost/repository.
Can I simply copy repository (from one of developer's machine which he got via
ibiblio by default) into loclahost repository ?

Any help is really really appreciated. I am now desperate. I have tried many
things and nothing seem to work.

Thanks,

Petr V.