I had worked before extensively with Ant, and I create a complete
end-to-end build system.  When I started to work with Maven, I noticed
that I was able to version dependencies in a more organized manner, and
that I was able to establish a folder structure which all projects
shared.  The site creation mechanism of Maven is more standardized than
what needs to be done in Ant to create project websites.  Also, if you
ever need to use any Ant code in a Maven project, you could place the
Ant code in the maven-antrun-plugin.  Thank you.

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]