I'm not looking from a developer's perspective,i'm looking from a build team
perspective...Dev teanm continously submits new/updated files and I need to
deploy it into the application.....I've identified the process that i can
implement using Maven-Continnum...I'll list the process...correct me or add
your inputs to it..

1.Dev checks in files into CVS
2.Maven runs :deploy goal, and deploys into the remote location
3.Now that the new/updated files have been deployed.How do I restart the
server?So that the changes can be reflected?

Is the process correct?