I am using the weblogic-maven-plugin's appc goal to precompile my JSP's
inside my .war file.  How do you exclude the generated _*.java files
from the WEB-INF/classes/jsp_servlet folder?  I am trying to keep the
size down.

Thanks,

Doug Tanner

Configuration Management Engineer

Benefitfocus.com, Inc.

843-849-7476 ext. 6394

843-849-9485 (Fax)

BENEFITFOCUS.COM CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended
only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is confidential and protected by law. Unauthorized review,
use, disclosure, or dissemination of this communication or its contents in any
way is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient or
a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient,
please notify the original sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, return
the original message to the original sender or to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
destroy all copies or derivations of the original message. Thank you.
(BFeComNote Rev. 05/02/2007)