Hi,

I'm working on Maven Ant Tasks bugfixes and enhancements: I really need such
feedback.

But I'll need more info :
- which version of Ant and Maven Ant Tasks
- the build.xml you're using (and pom.xml if any)
- which libs are missing

If I'm able to reproduce the problem, I'll be able to work on it.

Regards,

Hervé