On 6/11/07, Graham Leggett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, June 11, 2007 5:45 pm, Adrian Herscu wrote:

> I have a similar problem...
> Added a dependency to my PDE project run mvn eclipse:clean
> eclipse:eclipse and only the .project file is generated (without those
> linkedResources!). The .classpath file is not generated at all!!!
>
> Moreover, running mvn install on the project fails because the
> dependency is not in the classpath :-(

This is a separate problem, fixed in
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MECLIPSE-279.

I am trying to get the maven-eclipse-plugin to a state where it a) works
and is b) documented, but this is turning out to be a bit of a nightmare.

Regards,
Graham
--

Generating PDE projects is much different from  ordinary projects. PDE
handles the classpath and interproject dependencies itself. Maven