Hi,

Your repository id and server id does not match so maven couldn't get the username and password for the internal repository :)

-Deng

Jan Lisse wrote:
Hi,

In my pom.xml i have configured an internal repository to be used by maven:

<repositories>
   <repository>
     <id>mycompany</id>
     <name>internal maven repository</name>
     <url>https://repo.mycompany.com/m2repo</url>
   </repository>
 </repositories>

and in my settings.xml i have configured the server information:

<servers>
<server>
     <id>neofonie</id>
     <username>user</username>
     <password>password</password>
   </server>
</servers>

When building a project website with mvn site:site, maven tries to download a custom jar with skin files. This jar resides on the internal repository. But maven somehow fails in downloading
the jar file. From the debug log:

Downloading: https://repo.mycompany.com/m2repo/com/mycompany/mycompany-maven-skin/1.0
/mycompany-maven-skin-1.0.jar
[DEBUG] Unable to get resource 'com.mycompany:mycompany-maven-skin:jar:1.0' from re
pository mycompany (https://repo.mycompany.com/m2repo)

Manually downloading the jar file from the url works fine however. Running maven with -X or -e options didn't show more information about what is going wrong. I would be glad for any help!

Regards,
Jan