Hi,
Thanks, I seem to get it. While doing a mvn assembly:assembly it is showing
me a "myapp.zip" however, when I do a

"mvn install" i assumed this file will be stored in the .m2\repo it is still
showing as package-0.3-SNAPSHOT.zip and not myapp.zip(myapp.zip gets copied
into the m2\repo as package-0.3-SNAPSHOT.zip).

Can I install it as myapp.zip? (We have scripts picking up the zip for daily
deployment)

Thanks,
Kannan

On 6/14/07, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 6/13/07, Kannan Ekanath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "mvn -Dproject.build.finalName=my-installer-0.3-SNAPSHOT clean
> assembly:assembly" but it still creates the zip file with the name "
> package-0.3-SNAPSHOT". Can someone tell me if there is something i am
> missing?

Try setting <build><finalName> in pom.xml, not on the command line.

--
Wendy