I have a profile declared in my global team's pom.xml that controls the
deployment location for our projects. (It includes the distribution
management section.) I want to use it for the child poms so I declared it to
activate with a property. I can activate it by specifying it on the command
line with the -P switch. However if I specify it in the the <properties/>
section of a child pom then it doesn't take effect. What am I doing wrong?