Hi,

I don't think javadoc jar can be executed in aggregate, javadoc jars are created per module. The aggregate parameter is always set to 'false', even if you set it to 'true' the configuration value you specified is always overridden in javadoc:jar mojo. AFAIK, it can only be set to 'true' in the javadoc:javadoc mojo.

HTH,
Deng

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone created an aggregate javadoc jar for a multi module build? I can get it to create one for each module but not an overall jar?

Thanks for your help!!

David