To: "Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 2:23 PM
Subject: Missing bundle for site-plugin?

Hi all,

With the latest released versions of Maven, Eclipse, and the
corresponding plugins for each, I get this when I attempt to run the
install goal from within Eclipse.  I can run the same goal fine from
the command line, outside of Eclipse.

site:attach-descriptor
[ERROR] reactor-execute : C:\EclipseWorkspace\distributor_Maven
Diagnosis: Can't find bundle for base name site-plugin, locale en
FATAL ERROR: Error executing Maven for a project
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Can't find bundle for base name site-plugin, locale en
[DEBUG] Trace Can't find bundle for base name site-plugin, locale en

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jim