From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 8:53 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Maven plugin for WebSphere 6.x

I have spent the last few hours looking the Maven 2 equivalent of the
following 1.1 plugin

        http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/maven-was5-plugin/index.html
without success.

There doesn't seem to be anything at the mojo website either. Have I
overlooked it, or has IBM decided not to participate in Open Source any
more?

Thanks
Robert Egan

This email message and any attachments may contain confidential,
proprietary or non-public information.  The information is intended solely
for the designated recipient(s).  If an addressing or transmission error
has misdirected this email, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this email.  Any review, dissemination, use or reliance upon this
information by unintended recipients is prohibited.  Any opinions
expressed in this email are those of the author personally.

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that the DnB NOR Group
cannot accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the anti virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.