If I understand you correctly, build-helper-maven-plugin should be
what you're looking for:
http://mojo.codehaus.org/build-helper-maven-plugin/attach-artifact-mojo.html

Wayne

On 7/26/07, Mick Knutson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
To give a little more idea of what I am looking for:

I want to see if in my jar module, I can have something like this:

     <plugin>
       <executions>
          <execution>
             <goals>
                <goal>package</goal>
             </goals>
          </execution>
       </executions>
       <configuration>
          <includes>/target/bpel.jar</includes>
       </configuration>
     </plugin>

Then the bpel.jar can get renamed to moduleone-1.0.3.jar and added to my
repository (if I use the install goal)
But regaurdless, moduleone-1.0.3.jar is now a valid dependency for my
moduletwo module.