Hi guys,

I have the following situation: I have configured the assembl plugin so that
it produces an archive that contains
the content of another two archives. My assembly descriptor is this one:
<assembly>
    <formats>
        <format>jar</format>
    </formats>
    <includeBaseDirectory>false</includeBaseDirectory>
    <dependencySets>
        <dependencySet>
            <outputDirectory>/</outputDirectory>
            <includeBaseDirectory>false</includeBaseDirectory>
            <includes>
                <include>A:B:jar</include>
                <include>A:C:jar</include>
            </includes>

            <unpack>true</unpack>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependencySet>
    </dependencySets>
</assembly>

The problem is that the new archive that is created contains the original
folders, like:
Archive

| B.jar-/contentsOfB
| C.jar-/contentsOfC

So basicaly in the example above I don't want the B.jar and
C.jardirectories in my archive.

Have anyone seen this problem?

Thank you.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.

Bulgarian medics in Libya are innocent!
http://www.nestesami.bg/main/index.php

Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF  55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611