We are suing common case which requires no changes to the POM project - the packaging

of resources into a JAR file. Maven again uses for this task the standard directory layout.

This means that by adopting Maven's standard conventions, we can package resources within JARs, simply by placing those resources in a standard directory structure. But when we put resources in standard directory we get nothing -what we did wrong?

thanks,

DT

www.ejinz.com EjinZ

Search Shopping