Vijay Venkataraman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi,

Hi Vijay,

> Problem
> --------
> When i click on the user guide / developer guide link, they open in
> the same window replacing the existing one. I want them to open in the
> right hand side, just as it happens for other standard reports,
> showing the top banner,showing links in the left side. Is there a
> specific format or extra setting that i have to do?

Maven copy html files (and whatever is located in src/site/resources)
verbatim (or maybe filtered ?) to your site's target dir. So your HTML
files do not get "decorated" with the site' skin, which is the
artifact that defines how the site is laid out.

To have your documentation "correctly" formatted, if you already have
HTML sources, you could use XDOC format which is nearly equivalent to
HTML: just remove html/head tags and replace with document
(http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/using/site.html). You then need to
put your documents in xdoc format into a src/site/xdoc directory, give
them xml extension and it should be ok.

Here is a short tutorial I wrote on creating custom skins, there are
other ones out there:

http://www.oqube.com/projects/oqube-skin/index.html

HTH
--
OQube < software engineering \ génie logiciel >
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.