Hello.

I've returned to this subject :)

Now I use version 2.4 of maven-eclipse-plugin which gives me a posibility to use 'skip' parameter. After making 'mvn help:effective-pom' I can see for one of my module:
<plugin>
   <artifactId>maven-eclipse-plugin</artifactId>
   <configuration>
       <skip>true</skip>
   </configuration>
</plugin>

But when I executed 'mvn eclipse:eclipse' (in derictory with top level POM) plugin did not skip one of my module.

What I did wrong?

Regards, Marcin
Marcin Waldowski wrote:
Hello.

I have a Multiple Module Projects (with top level POM and modules). One of module has ear type (<packaging>ear</packaging>) and I don't want to make eclipse project from it.

Is it possible to exclude this module from execution of
mvn eclipse:eclipse
in directory with top level POM?

Regards,
Marcin