Hello,

I've read some post and cyclic dependency between
maven artifacts is not supported for the moment
i.e. artifact A depends on artifact B which depends on
artifact A.

I would like to know if something is planned about
cyclic dependency support or will it never be managed
by Maven ?

My use case is : I need to integrate some legacy
projects under maven, and I cannot undertake their
refactoring (huge work and no profit since it's legacy
- we only maintain the projects with no evolutions).
Currently those projects are build with eclipse and /
or ANT.

Thanks for your help !