Thanks Wayne!!

it worked really fine :-)
Now my pom.xml is some like:

    <build>
          <plugins>
              <plugin>
                  <artifactId>minijar-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                  <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                  <executions>
                      <execution>
                          <phase>package</phase>
                          <goals>
                              <goal>ueberjar</goal>
                          </goals>
                          <configuration>
                              <stripUnusedClasses>true</stripUnusedClasses>
                          </configuration>
                      </execution>
                  </executions>
              </plugin>
                <plugin>
                    <artifactId>build-helper-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                    <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                    <executions>
                        <execution>
                            <goals>
                                <goal>attach-artifact</goal>
                            </goals>
                            <configuration>
                                <artifacts>
                                    <artifact>
                                        <classifier>ueber</classifier>

<file>target/${artifactId}-${version}-ueber.jar</file>
                                  </artifact>
                                </artifacts>
                            </configuration>
                        </execution>