Hi Tom,

Congrats for this first release under the Atlassian umbrella! Where can we see what's different from the last version of the Clover plugin located at Apache?

I tried checking http://developer.atlassian.com/jira/browse/CLMVN? report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:changelog-panel but there's only a 3.0 beta 1 version listed and it has no issues in it.

I think this information might be useful for users interested in switching for the current version to this new version.

Thanks
-Vincent