This is a simple xml parsing error, nothing to do with doxia. Your input document src\site\xdoc\bindings.xml is not well-formed (is it being processed by the site plugin?).

-Lukas

Giovanni Pedone wrote:
I just tried  with a simple txt file to be converted to PDF, but I get this
error:

[INFO] Error while generating book in format 'pdf'.

Embedded error: Error while parsing document:
F:\projects\Gio\gioMaven\src\site\xdoc\bindings.xml.
only whitespace content allowed before start tag and not t (position:
START_DOCUMENT seen t... @1:1)

Where can I find some documentation about all this? The web site is not very
helpful :(

thank you