Double oops.

Apparently I've left my good typing hands at home :). The real error was
here

        for (int i = 0; i < files.length; i++)    // Forget the brace

resulting in a missing right hand brace at the end of the file.

Sorry about that.
Robert Egan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 10/01/2007 10:15:00 AM:

> Greetings,
>
> I made a transpositional error in the execute method of my Mojo, and
> produced some rather unusual diagnostics. Since the root cause was "user

> error" there may not be any great interest in looking further, but I'll
> post it here anyway...
>
>         getLog().info("Files to be deleted: " + files.length); //
correct
> line
>         getLog().info("Files to be deleted" : files.length);   // Oops!
>
> com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.ParseException: syntax error @[64,1] in
> ExcludesP
> lugin.java
>         at
> com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.impl.Parser.yyerror(Parser.java:638)
>         at
> com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.impl.Parser.yyparse(Parser.java(Compiled
> Code))
>         at
com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.impl.Parser.parse(Parser.java:619)
>         at
> com.thoughtworks.qdox.JavaDocBuilder.addSource(JavaDocBuilder.java:300)
>         at
> com.thoughtworks.qdox.JavaDocBuilder.addSource(JavaDocBuilder.java:316)
>         at
> com.thoughtworks.qdox.JavaDocBuilder.addSource(JavaDocBuilder.java:312)
>         at

com.thoughtworks.qdox.JavaDocBuilder$1.visitFile(JavaDocBuilder.java:369)
>         at
> com.thoughtworks.qdox.directorywalker.DirectoryScanner.
> walk(DirectoryScanner.java:43)
>         at
> com.thoughtworks.qdox.directorywalker.DirectoryScanner.
> walk(DirectoryScanner.java:34)
>         at
> com.thoughtworks.qdox.directorywalker.DirectoryScanner.
> scan(DirectoryScanner.java:52)
>         at

com.thoughtworks.qdox.JavaDocBuilder.addSourceTree(JavaDocBuilder.java:366)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.tools.plugin.extractor.java.

JavaMojoDescriptorExtractor.execute(JavaMojoDescriptorExtractor.java:544)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.tools.plugin.scanner.DefaultMojoScanner.
> populatePluginDescriptor(DefaultMojoScanner.java:84)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.plugin.AbstractGeneratorMojo.
> execute(AbstractGeneratorMojo.java:135)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.
> executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:443)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.
> executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.
> executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.
> executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.
> executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.
> executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.
> execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:143)
>         at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:334)
>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:280)
>         at

sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:85)
>         at

sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:58)